Our beliefs are simple.
We follow where scripture leads.
- We believe in the eternal existence of God as three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus and the redemptive work of His cross, We also believe in His literal resurrection, which serves as the anchor of our hope and a central tenet of our faith.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is active in the life of every believer.
- We believe the Bible to be God’s inspired word and therefore our ultimate guide for life, doctrine, and conduct.
- We believe that salvation cannot be earned, but results entirely from the grace and mercy of God, who calls us to obedience and personal accountability.
- We believe that we build an initial relationship with Christ through trusting faith, which manifests itself in baptism whereby we contact the saving blood of Christ and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that every soul will be resurrected to face divine judgment, resulting in either eternal life or eternal death.
- We believe everybody is capable of understanding God’s word, and we encourage individual study as well as group study to come to a better understanding of God’s will for our lives.